As a Principal Consultant of ravensview, Theresa primarily works with clients at the CFO or VP of Finance level. Due to her vast experience, she helps our clients with a wide array of high-level financial consulting services such as: investment and business strategies, budgeting and forecasting, feasibility, leverage, and risk mitigation. Prior to joining ravensview, Theresa worked as a commercial real estate lender for over ten years and was a partner in a homebuilding company for nine years.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Investment and Business Strategy
- Deal Analysis and Feasibility
- Leverage and Risk Mitigation
- Real Estate Experience in Development and Construction
Theresa has an extensive background in commercial real estate, financial and project analysis, and relationship management. Her experience and specialized expertise includes creating and reviewing proformas and cost breakdowns; creating financial spreadsheets; helping clients find project specific financing; preparing financial packages for lenders; and a wide range of other financial analysis and project feasibility work.
- Former member of CREW Portland (Commercial Real Estate Women) – Past President and Board of Directors
- Commercial Lending School 2007
- Series 7 Securities License 2013
- Series 66 Securities License 2013
- Oregon Life, Health and Long-Term Care Insurance License 2014
Theresa likes just about any activity but primarily gets the opportunity to enjoy downhill skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, play soccer, run, and practice yoga all year round. Along with the work she does for ravensview she also owns a small creative business called B.Plush and sells her handmade originals at boutiques in both Oregon and Minnesota. She thoroughly enjoys traveling adventures and delicious food. Theresa and her husband, Johnny, live in Lake Oswego with their little dog Chico.