- Certified Public Accountant
- Individual and Business Taxation
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Tonya has been a CPA for over 10 years. Her past experience has been in public accounting where she focused on individual and business taxation for high net worth clients. She’s helped her clients with a variety of taxation and accounting issues. Currently she helps her clients with cash analysis, budget forecasts, converting old accounting systems to new accounting systems and high-level CFO analysis.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Portland State University, August 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Portland State University, August 2005
- Certified Public Accountant, 2008, Oregon
In her free time, Tonya loves to paint, travel and explore the eclectic food scene that Portland offers. She lives in the country with her husband, 4 cats and 2 dogs.