Jon’s past experience includes working as a staff accountant for a large property management company managing all AP and AR functions and preparing month-end financial reports. In addition, Jon has worked for a non-profit college housing organization creating budgets and overseeing accounting activities.
- Project Management
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- General Project Planning and Analysis
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Peachtree, and Yardi Accounting Software
Prior to joining Ravensview Financial, Jon worked as an independent contractor managing monthly bookkeeping, preparing month-end closing statements, and performing bank reconciliations for a number of different clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Portland State University, June 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Portland State University, June 2009
Jon is an avid fisherman and conducts private guide fishing services in Oregon and Alaska. Jon has a Coast Guard Captain’s License, and an Oregon Contractors License. Jon is married and enjoys his dogs, carpentry and raising chickens.