Don is a finance professional with a business consulting background. He has extensive real estate experience in development, construction and property management, both commercial and multi-family residential. Don’s business consulting experience includes business process engineering, business systems implementations and project management. In addition, his background includes troubled project workout, troubled debt workout and negotiation, risk management, staff development, contract negotiation and accounting control implementation.
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Troubled Debt Workout and Negotiation
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Systems Implementations
- Real Estate Experience in Development, Construction and Property Management
Don has held the position of CFO for over twenty years overseeing commercial, industrial and multi-family residential real estate holdings. Prior to starting his own business, Don worked as a CFO for a variety of companies located in Newport Beach, California; Reston, Virginia; and Portland, Oregon.
- Former Board Member of College Housing Northwest
- Development Task Force Member for College Housing Northwest
- President of Williamette Rowhouses Homeowners Association
- Supporter of Baja Animal Sanctuary
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Emphasis, 1981, Western Michigan University
- Real Estate Broker, 2009, Oregon
- Certified Public Accountant, 1983, California
In his free time, Don enjoys painting, traveling, and sampling the excellent cuisine and restaurants in the Portland area. Don’s artwork has been shown in the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach, California; multiple galleries in Portland, Oregon; and galleries in Washington DC, just to name a few. Don is married and has three dogs.